Miz Cracker recently wowed crowds across the UK as part of the Ten’s Across The Board tour with some of her fellow season ten girls, but it’s now time for the Drag Race star to hit the road on her very own tour.
Following a successful debut in New York earlier this year, Miz Cracker will bring her one woman show ‘It’s Time’ to the UK for a huge run of shows in January 2019.
Described as an energetic blend of comedy, dance and performance, ‘It’s Time’ will show fans just why Miz Cracker quickly became a Drag Race fan favourite and is set to be the perfect showcase of the star’s quick wit and fine skills.
With a unique drag style that’s equal parts comedy and glamour, Cracker slayed the competition in Drag Race’s tenth season – making it to the top five and earning a legion of fans in the process.
Her drag career was launched in 2011 while participating in drag mother Bob The Drag Queen’s marches for marriage equality in Times Square and since then it’s been a rapid ascent for the Harlem-based queen who quickly became a mainstay of New York nightlife, before being catapulted into the spotlight by Drag Race.
The dates for ‘Miz Cracker: It’s Time’ are as follows:
- Wednesday 16 January – Aberdeen, Tivoli Theatre
- Thursday 17 January – Edinburgh, University Students’ Association
- Friday 18 January – Glasgow, O2 Academy*
- Saturday 19 January – Liverpool, Hangar 34
- Monday 21 January – Sheffield, The Leadmill
- Tuesday 22 January – Birmingham, The Glee Club
- Wednesday 23 January – Nottingham, The Glee Club
- Thursday 24 January – Newcastle, O2 Academy*
- Saturday 26 January – Leeds, O2 Academy*
- Sunday 27 January – Manchester, O2 Ritz*
- Monday 28 January – Cardiff, The Glee Club
- Tuesday 29 January – London, The Clapham Grand
*£20.00 adv + STBF from ticketmaster.co.uk
£35.00 adv + STBF Meet & Greet tickets from holytrannity.co.uk