The search for America’s Next Top Model is back, and so is a very familiar face.
Last year, America’s Next Top Model returned with a new sleek look and a new host in the form of Rita Ora however, it seems Tyra Banks couldn’t resist returning to the show which she started.
The one and only Tyra Banks returns to the forefront of ANTM with cycle 24 and she’s joined by all of last year’s panel – minus one Rita Ora. Yep, that’s right, Drew Elliott from PAPER Magazine, supermodel Ashley Graham, and stylist to the stars Law Roach will be helping Tyra to decide which of the fourteen girls is worthy of the title of America’s Next Top Model.
Not only will the winner receive the winning title, but there’s also a whole host of goodies too – enough to make anyone jealous! The winner will sign a modelling contract with Next Management, a fashion spread with PAPER Magazine, and $100K courtesy of Pantene Pro-V.
Drag Race fans are in for a treat this cycle as the season is due to include a crossover with fan-favourites Valentina, Katya, and Manila!
The fourteen girls taking on the ultimate modelling competition are:
- Brenda Seiner (Brendi K.), 22, Nashville, TN
- Christina Anderson McDonald, 34, Jenkintown, PA
- Liz Harlan, 24, New York, NY
- Ivana Thomas, 23, Durham, NC
- Jeana Turner, 24, Minneapolis, MN
- Khrystyana Kazakova, 32, New York, NY
- Kyla Coleman, 20, Lacey, WA
- Liberty Netuschil, 20, Lava Hot Springs, ID
- Maggie Keating, 20, Surry, ME
- Rhiyan Carreker, 20, Orange, CA
- Rio Summers, 23, Detroit, MI
- Sandra Shehab, 22, Cliffside Park, NJ
- Shanice Carroll, 25, Murfreesboro, TN
- Coura Fall, 24, Eastvale, CA
The show returns in America on VH1 on Tuesday 9th January at 8pm. UK air dates have not been confirmed yet. Check out the trailer below to get in the mood for Tyra’s big return!